- IT IS COMPULSORY TO WEAR A MASK IN CLOSED SPACES AND WHEN IN CONTACT WITH THE RECEPTION
- THE SOCIAL DISTANCEMENT MEASURES DEFINED BY DGS MUST BE COMPLIED WITH IN THE INSTALLATION OF TENTS, CARVANS AND SELF-CARVANS (as well as in the use of washbasins and lavatories)
- MEASURES FOR RESPIRATORY ETIQUETTE AND REGULAR HAND HYGIENE MUST BE COMPLIED WITH (HAND WASHING AND/OR DISINFECTING DEVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE COMMON AREAS)
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT GROUPS OR ANY GATHERING OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE
- CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS UNACCOMPANIED
- JUST LIKE THE STAFF, CUSTOMERS SHOULD ALSO CARRY OUT DAILY MONITORING OF THEIR HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDING BODY TEMPERATURE AND SYMPTOMS SUCH AS COUGH, FEVER, BODY ACHES, FATIGUE, GENERAL MALAISE, LOSS OF SMELL AND/OR TASTE, ETC.
- IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WITH THE ABOVE SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
- IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS CALL THE 24 HOUR HEALTH LINE - 808 24 24 24 24. IF YOU ARE IN THE PARK, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CONTACT RECEPTION ON TEL. 231 451 524. THERE IS AN INTERNAL CONTINGENCY PLAN FOR THESE SITUATIONS.
EACH PERSON SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THEMSELVES AND OTHERS. LET US ALL BE PUBLIC HEALTH AGENTS.
We thank our users for their understanding. We are available for any suggestions or comments you may have. Whenever there are changes or updates this publication will be changed.
Note: Our rental accommodation as well as pool surfaces, WCs or other common areas are disinfected with cold spray equipment using a disinfectant with proven bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal efficacy, effective in the control of enveloped viruses (CORONAVIRUS), in accordance with European Standard UNE EN 14476.